If you feel that you and your partner quarrel too much, you are not alone. Before you start getting stressed and wonder if something is wrong with both of you, you need to know that all couples fight. Some couples fight more than the others. But this is not necessarily a reason to break up. Fighting does not mean that you do not love each other – it is an expression of opinions that do not match!
What is worth considering is why you fight. Here are a few reasons why couples fight:
– Children make the number one reason why couples fight.
– Sex is another big reason for fights.
– Money and finances.
– Household chores is another biggie!
– Romance, or the lack of it. This is a big one for women.
These are a few common reasons why couples fight. If you observe closely, these are issues that can be resolved with open discussion. But the issues that cannot be resolved are the ones you need to worry about.
It is worth reviewing your feelings and relationship if you fight because you feel:
– a lack of respect.
– you are undermined in front of people.
– a lack of any connection or bond with your partner.
These are the issues that cannot be fixed. You can neither force yourself to feel a connection where there is none, nor can you force him to treat you with respect. In these situations, it is best to leave.