A breakup or seperation, or divorce doesn’t happen overnight. There always are many warning signs that show up when a marriage is sailing in troubled waters. But often we choose to ignore them, or simply don’t notice them. But if you really love your partner and don’t wish to ever be seperated, you must know what these warning signs are, and you must fix them if you notice any in your marriage.
Signs That A Marriage Is In Trouble
1. You are always fighting. The moments of peace are few and far between. There is a lot of yelling and screaming in your house.
2. The love seems to have vanished into thin air. You have not time for love, or for each other.
3. You start bitching about each other to your friends and relatives.
4. You are always be-littling your inlaws and your spouse is doing the same.
5. One or both of you cheats.
6. There is little or no sex in the marriage.
7. You can’t remember the last time you felt love or attraction for your spouse. All you feel is irritation and all you can think of is complaints!