There is some truth to the story of SRK-Anushka starrer Rabb Ne Bana Di Jodi. Yes, we do love the bad boys, the ones our grannies warned us about.
All you nice guys out there, do you wonder why inspite of all your affection, love, respect etc, you end up getting dumped if you ever do manage to get hooked up with a girl? Do you find it frustrating that girls go for the guys who will definitely break their hearts? Well stop fretting about it, and accept it that girls prefer the baddies. It is true. Do you know why?
– The sex is better with the baddies, most girls think so.
– A bad boy will usually be selfish, that gives us a little reason to be so too in return!
– A bad boy will never give up on his me-time or the time he spends with his male friends. We may say we don’t like it, but actually it does give us a little time and space for ourselves.
– Bad boys are more independent and we prefer that to good guys who are too needy.
– Good guys are too eager to please. Now if we wanted a lapdog who’d happily lick at our feet, we would get one, right? We don’t want guys who pretend to like everything we say or do. No pretence please!
– Bad boys are more manly. We love MEN!
Now don’t let this fool you into believing that you have to walk around with a swagger, cursing women and throwing things. Naah, we are not looking for goons. To be exact, we want men who are independent, confident, fit, have a high self esteem and can show a girl a good time. Is that too much to ask?
I do like the way you have presented this challenge and it does offer us a lot of fodder for thought. However, because of what precisely I have witnessed, I basically wish as the remarks stack on that people keep on issue and don’t embark on a tirade of the news of the day. Still, thank you for this fantastic piece and though I do not go along with the idea in totality, I value your point of view.