Most people in our country are totally clueless when it comes to etiquette. We behave as if we own the world! But the reality is different. When we go to a gym or a spa, we are expected to display some manners. When someone is not well mannered, they are considered ill bred, mannerless, uncouth and inconsiderate. If you want to avoid being mocked and made fun of, you must learn the gym etiquette now!
Gym Etiquette for Dummies
1. Wipe all equipment before and after use. Nobody wants to swim in your sweat!
2. Always keep a towel and wipe sweat off. A sweaty body or face dripping sweat everywhere is so unsightly!
3. Don’t hog the equipment, others also pay the fees!
4. If you use weights, put them back on the rack after you.
5. Wear a deodorant. Nobody wants to have a stinky bob in their vicinity.
6. Don’t go gymming if you are sick. It is very likely you will spread germs and make others sick too!
7. Avoid texting or talking on the phone continously. You could stay home if that’s your thing!
8. Be active. If you just slouch here and there, you are demotivating others too!
9. Do NOT stare! No matter how attractive someone seems, make sure you don’t stare and make them uncomfortable.
10. Be clean and hygienic when you use the washroom. Avoid making a mess.