When you were little, your parents held your hand every time you were to get an injection. As you grew up, you went through various problems in your life – holding hands with your friends and family. We all know that it becomes easier to go through stressful situations if you have someone to hold your hands.
Benefits of Holding Hands With Your Partner
– Holding hand reduces stress by decreasing Cortisol levels in the body.
– Holding hand shows support.
– It also shows love and helps to connect.
– Holding hands is knowsn to lower blood pressure. It protects your heart health.
– Holding hands makes pain more bearable.
– Holding hands helps in dealing with tough situations and fear.
– It feels good!
So hold hands with your partner at every possible opportunity, because it feels great and has these amazing benefits!