Air pollution is a massive breakdown in human’s life and the rising threat of its hike is making an alarming situation in today’s generation. Well, if we consider the real situation of present world we could see that the depletion of the ozone layer is far more extreme than it was ten years ago.
Air pollution, we are familiar with this term from a very initial time of our existence. We have studied its cause and consequences in our academics but the implications to its remedy are still questionable. Air pollution can be harmful even when it is not visible. So, it is very necessary that we take some steps to reduce this red alarm situation of air pollution.
- Make regular tuning of the vehicle: Air pollutants are mostly caused by the vehicles we ride in. It is important that we gear up with proper tuning of our vehicles before going public.
- Green girdles should be shaped: Green area zones should be established around compactly inhabited cities. There should be a strict constraint for an establishment of large buildings and industries along the Green belt areas.
- The forest concealment should be protected: Passable forest shelter is essential for upholding the quality of air. Trees fascinates carbon-dioxide (CO2) and releases oxygen (O2), thereby making the air pure and breathable.
- Limit urban industrialization: There should be a proper separation of industrialization and urbanization. Industrial areas should be located at a safe distance from the residential areas to avoid urban degradation.
- Forest fires should be checked: Suitable precautionary trials should be espoused to protect the forests. Forest fires are also one of the major reason for barren lands and rising pollution rate.
- Smoke-free furnaces: There is an essential need to control harmful air emission from the chimneys of the factories. It is important that newly designed smoke-free furnaces are used to control the emission.
Well, above are the few measures we can take to scale air pollution.