If you’ve never had a pet, you have no idea what you have missed. Growing up with a pet is a great thing and if you could not do it, you must make sure that your kids do. Why?
Advantages of Adopting A Pet
1. They love unconditionally. They will always be there for you. You will never be lonely if you have a pet. As soon as it sees your sad face, a dog will come over, lick your face or hands or feet till you start smiling! That’s how pets love you.
2. Good exercise! Taking care of a pet is like taking care of a baby – a full-time job. It has to be fed, cleaned up, taken out for fresh air and exercise etc. A dog, especially, offers a fun way to burn some calories everyday.
3. Destress with pets. Spending a little time in the evening with your pet will easily calm you down and take away all the tensions of the day. They make you smile and laugh like children.
4. You live longer! Research shows that people who have pets will usually live longer than their other counterparts.
5. A pet brings the family closer. If you are trying to quarrel with your spouse or parents, your pet will probably not let you! They are great icebreakers. They can judge when there is tension in the air and will try their best to cool things down.