There is a set of activities that most successful people do as they end their working day. How many of these activities form a part of your working day’s end?
1. Answering all communication that went unanswered during the day.
2. Evaluating the day’s achievements and failures.
3. Making a To-Do list for the next morning.
4. Writing Thank You notes to people who helped/contributed in any way during the day.
5. Organize their desk and desktop before leaving.
This shows us what is the right way to end the working day, in such a way that we begin the next day on a positive and motivated note.