A full time job combined with family responsibilities set us on the path to bigger waistlines. What do you do to manage your weight if you feel that you have no time to work out and no diet seems to work for you? One thing that you should understand and accept is that managing weight will need a sustainable lifestyle change for you. It cannot be a project because even if you lose weight, it will easily come back when the project is finished. Here are a few things you can try to lose weight.
Lifestyle Changes To Lose Weight
– Eat 6-8 small meals every day. You can carry nuts, seeds, apples etc to work.
– Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
– Do not eat anything after 7 pm.
– Early to bed and early to rise!
– Try to get a 15 minute high intensity cardio workout before breakfast. Even 5 times a week will show results. Running is a great option.
– If possible, try to walk to work. If not, walk to the bus stand or the metro station and use the public transport for the rest of the way.
– Walk to the nearby markets where you shop for groceries.
– Make it a rule that you will not drive to anyplace that is within a 15 minute walking distance.
– Try to change your food choices and opt for healthier snacks and desserts.
– Get plenty of restful sleep every night and avoid stress.