For most people, it is unhealthy snacking that leads to a weight problem. It’s not that snacking is a bad habit. It’s just that one needs to know the different between healthy snacking and unhealthy snacking.
Here is a list of most popular and most unhealthy snacks that you are probably guilty of being in love with too!
– Potato Chips, the numero uno unhealthy snack everyone loves.
– Snacks likes Cheetos or Kurkure are as guilty as potato chips.
– Butter popcorn is the unhealthy cousin of regular roasted popcorn that you loved as a kid.
– Colas and other sodas are nothing but empty calories.
– Cupcakes are becoming popular, but that doesn’t make them any less unhealthier!
– Chocolate chip cookies are a great snack for kids who need the energy, but not for people trying to lose weight.
– French fries are loaded with yumminess and unhealthy fats.
– Last, but not the least, even our desi samosa and kachori are quite unhealthy if eaten too often.