Till a few decade ago, cancer was considered as the Western disease. But today cancer has become very common in our own country. We all know someone who suffered from cancer or lost a family member to cancer. We can no longer close our eyes to this deadly disease. According to WHO, cancer was responsible for 13% of all deaths in 2008. Isn’t this a whopping number?
The main reason for rise in cancer cases in our country is our changing lifestyle. As we become more Westernized, we have adopted their lifestyle and eating habits. So with a little lifestyle change, we can prevent the incidence of cancer in our families.
– Eat natural and wholesome foods. Do not consume processed foods like processed meats, maida based foods, and foods that are full of preservatives.
– Eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables. Go for the rainbow, include all colours in your diet.
– Quit smoking and reduce your consumption of alcohol. Say no to narcotics.
– Get active and maintain healthy weight. Exercise isimportant for good health. Even an hour’s brisk walk is great!
– Minimize the use of radiation emitting machines like cell phones and microwave ovens.
– If you use the microwave oven, do not heat anything in a plastic container.
– Do not use plastic containers to store or heat or eat food.
– Avoid sun exposure without wearing sunscreen.
– Avoid risky behaviour like unprotected sex with multiple partners etc.
– Regular screening and medical care is also very important.
In our next article in this series, we will describe the proper diet that helps in preventing cancer or fighting cancer. Till then, be healthy and be safe!
Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with some percent to force the message house a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.
I have realized that over the course of developing a relationship with real estate proprietors, you’ll be able to come to understand that, in each and every real estate deal, a commission amount is paid. Finally, FSBO sellers really don’t “save” the fee. Rather, they try to earn the commission by means of doing an agent’s task. In doing this, they spend their money in addition to time to execute, as best they might, the assignments of an representative. Those duties include getting known the home by way of marketing, delivering the home to all buyers, constructing a sense of buyer emergency in order to induce an offer, booking home inspections, controlling qualification checks with the lender, supervising fixes, and facilitating the closing of the deal.