We live in a stressful world where we encounter stressful situations from morning till evening. Waking up early in the morning, preparing breakfast and packing lunchboxes for everyone quickly is stressful. Commuting on crowded bus or metro to work is stressful. Workplace has its own stressful situations – commute back is again stressful. Then you have to again get to the kitchen and rustle up yummy dinner for everyone – and prepare for the next day. This is a lot of stress spread over your entire day.
How does this stress affect your body?
Physical Manifestations of Stress
– Headaches: This is one of the most common physical symptoms of emotional or mental stress and fatigue.
– Insomnia: This is when you fall into a cycle – the stress won’t let you sleep and you will be stressed because you can’t even sleep!
– Low Energy: This is another common output of having too much stress in your life.
– Chest Pain and Rapid Heartbeat: There is no denying the fact that your stressful life can cause heart health issues. This is why you must take care of the stress that is affecting your health.
– Loss of Libido: This is one of the worst problems that affect people with stressful lives.
If you experience these symptoms, you should try to relax more. Find ways of dealing with the stress in your life, and if possible try to reduce stress. Hobbies like dancing, kickboxing and gardening help in beating harmful effects of stress quite effectively. The best cure is to start practising yoga and meditation.