If you have little children, you cannot help comparing them with yourself when you were a child. “We never talked back to our parents.” ” We never had so many toys.” “We did not even have a computer when we were little!” “We grew up without internet!” and so on…
The fact is that our parents did a much better job of parenting than we are doing. They gave us the most important thing in the world – their time. But our attention is divided amongst so many distractions that we are not able to do a good job of parenting. Parenting is a great joy indeed. But it is also a job and a responsibility – we have the responsibility of bringing up our littles ones and helping them develop into fine human beings.
Parenting Hacks to Bring Up Children
– Spend a lot of time with your kids, everyday.
– Read with them everyday.
– Play with them everyday. Play games without keeping a score of who wins.
– Make the dinner as your family get together time.
– Spend time outdoors as a family.
– Introduce them to fine arts like music at an early age.
– Inculcate healthy eating habits. Say no to fast food and sugary drinks.
– Teach them to be polite. Teach them by example.
– Tell them you love them, say it everyday.
The only way to teach anything to little ones is to do it by example. Don’t tell them, but show them.