Things that you do as soon as you wake decide what kind of a day you shall have. Good morning is not just a phrase or a greeting to utter when you meet someone. It really is what you need to have a super day yourself! Here are a few common habits that shape how your day will progress.
Early Morning Habits that Affect your Entire Day
1. Hitting the snooze button. An extra 10 minutes of sleep does indeed seem very precious when you are lying in a comfortable bed. But if you have work to do, you don’t really sleep. You just delay getting out of bed. How does it affect you? You wake up stressed about being late. You may not be able to prepare healthy meals for everyone. You may reach your workplace a little late. You will be stressed all day.
2. Reaching for the morning cuppa! You think you need you chai or coffee to wake up properly. But what your body really needs is water as it has not been watered for 6-8 hours. Your cuppa will only make it more dehydrated. So grab a glass of water instead!
3. Skipping breakfast. Your body needs fuel after fasting for the last 8-10 hours. If you don’t feed it, it will go into the starvation mode and will start storing whatever food it gets.
4. Hurried mornings. What everyone needs is a relaxed morning routine. Wake up well in time to work on your body and mind with meditation, yoga, jogging, or any other form of exercise you enjoy. You need at least 20 minutes to be with yourself and to work for your own body and mind. These 20 minutes are essential to good physical and mental health.
5. Enjoy your cuppa! After you have had your water, you can enjoy your morning tea or coffee. The cuppa helps in mood elevation and also gives you an energy boost to go on with all the morning duties.
Have a great monring everyday!