Most modern women spend a lot of time online, trying to learn new and better ways of improving, health, fitness and looks. But do you know anything about how to take care of your man’s health? Do you know what are the essential nutrients your partner must have in order to be fit and healthy? Do you include these nutrients in his diet when you plan the meals?
Nutrients Essential For Men’s Health
1. Selenium: This is an antioxidant that reduces bad cholestrol, delays hair loss, regulates moods and even increases sperm count and motility. In short, it is men’s health packed into one nutrient! It is found in fish, seafood and Brazil nuts.
2. Zinc: This mineral is a must-have for men because this boosts testosterone. It is important for sexual health and fertility. Oysters, shellfish, meat, oats and pumpkin seeds are all good sources.
3. Vitamin B: This group of Vitamins also improves sperm health and helps in dealing with hair loss. It improves the health of nervous system and is generally great for health. Whole grains, legumes and green leafy vegetables are good sources.
4. Lycopene: This nutrient is very useful in combating heart disease and reduces risk of prostate and colorectal cancers, also helps in cholestrol management. Tomatoes, especially cooked ones are a great source.
5. Omega 3 Fatty Acids: These are the essential fatty acids that lower the bad cholestrol and raise the good cholestrol. Oily fish like Salmon, mackarel and olive oil are good sources.