If you have any interest in health and fitness or in losing weight, you must have read that Apple Cider Vinegar can help you lose a few kilos. The truth is that consumption of ACV does not really result in weight loss directly. But it does affect your body in a few other ways that result in improved health and fitness, and often weight-loss.
The benefits of consuming ACV include:
- ACV helps in managing Diabetes by regulating blood sugar levels.
- ACV helps in regulating and controlling blood pressure.
- ACV helps in killing harmful bacteria and can be used as a preservative.
- ACV can reduce feeling of bloating if consumed before or after a heavy meal.
- ACV can be useful in handling skin problems like eczema and dry skin.
But ACV is not for everyone. While some people may see these benefits, others may end up feeling bloated or may see increased acidity. So check if ACV suits you before making it a part of your daily diet.