Health is something we have to be cognisant every time when we feel that everything is not going correctly as required. A heart attack is a common scenario that the world faces in everyday time. Heart attack rate around the globe is about 63% of the total population and it is a high time that we foresee the symptoms before it attacks us.
Although men and women can endure chest pressure that feels like an elephant sitting across the chest, women can experience a heart attack without chest pressure. The heart attack is something that needs to be addressed with the first symptom itself and require effective attention before it kills us. Even when the signs are restrained, the consequences can be deadly, particularly if the victim doesn’t get help right away.
So, here we have 5 signs that will forecast that you are about to have a heart attack:
- Uncomfortable pressure: If you feel like gentle squeezing or pain in the center of your chest then definitely you should consult a doctor. These sudden pains can cause heavy and unbearable anxieties and are strong symptoms that you are about to have a heart stroke.
- Discomfort in other areas of the upper body: If you feel uneasy in the upper body parts regularly and lean towards regular discomfort then you are about to have a heart attack soon.
- Breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or light-headedness: It is rightly told that if you feel dizzy and bloomy even when you are ideal and have no physical movement, it can be a sign of a heart attack.
- Pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach: Having pain in your arms, neck and jaw at regular intervals is also a bright sign that you are about to have a heart attack.
- Breathing issues: If you are struggling while breathing and have major instances of breathing issue then you are close to having a heart attack soon.
Heart diseases can be avoided if proper health care is taken at regular intervals so to learn about personal risk for heart disease.