Soon after Akshay Kumar bowed out of Bhushan Kumar’s ambitious dream film 'Mogul' which is a biopic on the life of his late father and T-series founder Gulshan Kumar, reports of a cold war between the two dominant personalities in the Bollywood were simmering all across.
However, recent reports suggest that both Akshay and Bhushan have decided to let the bygones be bygones.
As per reports, Akshay and Bhushan met with each other a few weeks ago to see whether if their films, both of which are releasing together on the same day on August 15, the clash could be avoided. However, it seemed unlikely at that time and neither of them pursued the subject.
Rubbishing the rumours, Akshay Kumar said that there are no problems between them.
The actor revealed that Bhushan Kumarhad come to his office a couple of days ago and they are planning a film together. Responding to the reports of whether the actor will be acting in the sequel to 'Bhool Bhulaiya', Akshay said that they will be announcing it soon.
Earlier, reports had claimed that the producer is deliberately clashing his film releases with Akshay-starrers.
After damaging his box office business by releasing ‘Satyameva Jayate’ with ‘Gold’ last year, Bhushan has now picked Independence Day 2019 for the release of ‘Batla House’, which will be releasing on the same day with Akshay's 'Mission Mangal'.