It is that time of the year again when our skin needs more TLC than ever!
Winters are great, we love the cool chill, yummy food and colorful clothing. But what we do not like is chapped lips and rough dry hands! So here are a few tips on how to take care of your soft lips and hands during the dry winter months.
TLC for Lips and Hands in Winter
– A night time routine is essential to keep your lips soft and hydrated during the winters.
– Honey is a great mousturiser for your lips, apply in the winters.
– Malai or milk cream is another great natural moisturiser for your lips in the winters.
– If honey or malai are not your cup of tea, try applying a layer of Vaseline to your lips before sleeping!
– Protect your hands by wearing rubber gloves whenever you wash dishes or handle detergent in washroom.
– When done with your washing, apply a good hand cream or moisturiser.
– Apply baby oil on your hands before you sleep.
– Massage mustard oil into your hands and arms before taking a bath.
– If possible, use a soap with glycerin during the winter months.
With these tips you can protect your lips and hands during harsh chill of the winters!