If you think people only notice your face, hair and the shape of your body, you are wrong! People also notice your hands, especially if you are wearing lovely hues on your nails. You also feel great about yourself if you have soft and lovely hands. But the constant exposure to harsh chemicals robs your hands of moisture and you end up with flaky skin and chipped nails!
TLC for Lovely Hands
Follow these habits to provide tender loving care to your hands.
- Always apply a night cream on your hands before going to bed.
- Wear rubber gloves whenever you handle chemicals like dishwashing soap, detergent etc.
- When doing your nails, don’t forget the base coat and the top coat.
- 2 layers are better than 1 – nail paint!
- Use a file instead of a nail cutter for better shaped nails.