There is a list of very good looking men who totally rock the salt and pepper look. From our very own Milind Soman to Richard Gere and George Clooney, men can often get away with a little grey. But the salt and pepper look doesn’t work for everyone, especially when it comes to women. But the modern life and all the stresses it comes with, has led to a general decrease in the age when our hair starts turning grey. A lot of people are afflicted with premature greying and turn to hair colours to fix this problem.
However, there are a few things you can do to prevent or delay premature greying of your hair.
1. Eat a lot of berries. Berries are a superfood as you probably know. The minerals and antioxidants are simply great for your skin and hair, especially in the desi Aamla.
2. Eat almonds, as they are rich in Vitamin E, copper and proteins.
3. Get your Omega 3 regularly. Salmon is a great source, but if you don’t eat fish, get some supplements.
4. Drink Triphala potions or eat the Triphala churan. These 3 items are magical when it comes to hair care.
5. Apply a paste of aamla and Shikakai on to your scalp for 30 minutes before washing your hair. Repeat weekly.
6. Keep your hair dust and grime free.
7. Avoid chemical treatments and also heat treatments to your hair.