Every day on the TV we watch beautiful women full of poise, glamour and style. They are so gorgeous that we feel like copying their fashion style. One such thing that attracts women all over the world is bangs. The lovely women on TV make bangs look so hot, and also pretty easy to manage. But are t hey really that easy?
It is neither easy to cut the perfect fringe, not is it easy to maintain it. Here are some things to consider before you go the bang bang way!
– You will probably not get it right the first time. Your frings might come out much shorter than you intended, or it may lie too flat on your forehead, or it might be too uneven to fix! It will take a little practise to get it right.
– It needs regular washing. The fringe sits on an oily patch of your head and nees more cleaning than the rest of your hair.
– Blow drying the fringe is a great idea if you want a glossy luxuriant finish to your bangs!
– Curly hair can also sport bangs. The only thing to remember is to cut the bangs longer than the length you want – coz the hair will curl up and look shorter.
– Bangs demand effort. The length has to be maintained by regular trimming – every 3 weeks or so!
– Growing them out will be difficult.
Consider all these things before you commit!