The one thing that’s even more bothersome than excess weight – is excess facial hair! Though women generally don’t have much unsightly hair on their pretty and soft faces, it is not uncommon to see a woman struggling with chin hair. Lots of young women, especially girls, face this brutal reality of hormones at some point, but are not equipped with the solutions to deal with this problem!
Tips to Deal with Facial Hair
1. Shaving: You have been told a thousand times that shaving will make your hair thick and coarse. But the truth is that it only changes the ends of hair, giving it a more bushy and thick feel. Doctors say shaving is fine!
2. Epilators: The market is full of epilators meant for faces. Each hair will feel the pull and hurt a little, but the reults will stay for a week or two.
3. Bleaching: If the hair is quite fine, bleanching is good enough to hide it.
4. Waxing/Threading: Just like your legs, you chin can also be waxed. Threading is also a great way to get rid of facial hair. These are low cost methods of getting rid of hair and enjoy the smooth finish for a week or two.
5. Laser: Laser treatments are very expensive, but the results are amazing. This is the only methods that will show a reduction in hair growth besides providing smooth skin for a couple of weeks.