Hair Spa Treatments are the latest when it comes to looks and appearance. These treatments are supposed to make your hair shiny, bouncy and healthy. They are even meant to help you with problems like dandruff, hair loss and frizzy hair. Have you ever had one? If yes, you know how much it costs to pamper your hair like this! So we bring you a cost-effective option to try.
The hair spa treatment that will not burn a hole in your pocket, is one that you give yourself at home! Here’s how:
1. Start With an Oil Massage. If your hair is filthy, it is a good idea to first shampoo it and start with clean hair. Use any nourishing oil like olive or herbal oils. Generously massage the oil into roots of your hair and give the scalp a nice massage too.
2. Deep Conditioning. After the long and relaxing massage, now you need to make sure that your hair absorbs the nutrients of the oil and is conditioned deep from inside. To do this, you may use a steamer. If you don’t have one, no worries. Just wrap a hot wet towel around your head and wear it for least 50-60 minutes.
3. Wash Excess Oil Away. Now it is time to wash your hair with your favorite shampoo. As you shampoo, work the lather well all over your head and again massage the scalp gently.
4. Conditioning Treatment. But a good quality conditioner for your hair. After you have shampooed, apply this conditioner on to your hair. If your scalp is very oily, apply the condition from the middle to end of the hair strands. Leave the conditioner on for some time and wear a plastic cap to let it soak all those nutrients.
5. Rinse. Remove the excess conditioner with a quick rinse. Avoid hot water as it damages your hair and may cause hair fall.
Pamper your hair with this treatment at least once a month and your hair will love you as much as you love it!