The wet rainy weather is the best time for enjoy hot pakoras with your garam chai! So today we bring you a few tips that will improve your pakora game in minutes. With these tips, you can make lighter and crisper pakoras that taste as good as they look.
Tips to Make Crispy and Yummy Pakoras
– Before frying your pakoras, beat the batter really well. This will incorporate air into the batter and give crispy results.
– Add soda to the batter. This will make pakoras extra crispy.
– Adding a little baking soda to the batter makes crispy and light pakoras.
– Mix a little rice flour into your batter to make crispy pakoras.
– Add a little tamarind water to the batter to make your pakoras extra yummy.
Try these tips and tell us which one worked best for you!
Enjoy your pakoras.