The internet made our world a smaller place, and the advent of social networking has served to shrink it so much more. Most of us tweet, facebook, or youtube hours away every week. We know all that’s going on with our friends and family almost as soon as it happens, and vice versa. But often even people who should not know too much about us, know every little detail thanks to social networking.
It is now a regular thing to hear about people being stalked by FB friends, or private photos surfacing up on websites etc. It is in our best interest to ensure the safety of ourselves and our loved ones by being careful when social networking.
5 Things NEVER To Post Online
1. Your Address for obvious reasons!
2. Your Private Pictures, unless you are happy to share them with the world.
3. Wild Pictures, especially if you would not show them to your parents!
4. Your phone number, or the phone numbers of any of your friends of family.
5. Bank or Credit Card details, unless you wanna get robbed!