Here’s another easy-peasy egg recipe for all egg lovers. This is a recipe for healthy egg muffin cups. These yummy savoury muffins can be made and stored in advance, or can be made in the morning as you get ready for work, since the preparation time is really short. So enjoy!
Healthy Egg Muffin Cups
Finely chopped vegetables – your favorite ones
1/4 cup milk
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil to coat the tray
– Start by whisking all the eggs together in a bowl. Add the milk to it and whisk again.
– Now coat the muffin cup tray with oil.
– Now place a spoonful (or more if you prefer) of the chopped veggies in each cup.
– Season the beaten egg and milk mixture and pour into each cup.
-Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
– Serve hot with ketchup or mint chutney and Enjoy!