Do you love buying your lunch at Subway? We all love the customized sandwich at Subway, which is assembled just how we want it. Ever tried making one at home? Here is how you can make your own Sub at home….
1. Gather all your ingredients. You will need footlong bread, mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, cheese slices, assorted vegetables, pickled olives and pickled jalapenos.
2. Finely slice the cucumber, tomato, onion and bell peppers.
3. Slice the bread and toast the two halves.
4. Place the halves on your counter and put cheese slices or grated cheese over both of them.
5. Now spread a layer of lettuce and spinach on one of the halves. Top up with the sliced vegetables, olives and jalapenos.
6. Now dribble a little mustard sauce, a little mayonnaise and ketchup over the vegetables.
7. Top with the other half of the bread and press the sandwich lightly.
8. Wrap in a tissue paper, your sub is ready!
cialis tablets for sale Briot K, Tubiana Hulin M, Bastit L, Kloos I, Roux C 2010 Effect of a switch of aromatase inhibitors on musculoskeletal symptoms in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive breast cancer the ATOLL Articular Tolerance of Letrozole study
A multi institutional phase II study examined the effectiveness of ifosfamide in this setting and demonstrated a 33 overall RR 5 mg cialis generic india Values are averages sem
zpack dosages I continued the chemo and took Tamoxifen a drug that blocks the actions of estrogen for another six weeks, but it made me feel ill and crazy
buy cheap cialis online That s where other drugs come in
cheap cialis from india Common side effects include reduced appetite, paraesthesia, and cognitive and concentration impairment