Not many people have heard of or tried Dahi ki Sabzi. But those who have, swear by its simplicity, easiness of preparation and taste! This dish is insanely delicious and also insanely easy to prepare! If you have not tried it before, try it tonight and you will find this to be an instant hit with children and grown ups alike.
How to Make Dahi ki Sabzi?
Ingredients: 1 big bowl dahi, 2 onions, 1 medium sized potato, oil, cumin seeds, salt, turmeric, red chilly powder and fresh coriander.
- Start by heating a tbsp oil in a kadhai. Add 1 tsp cumin seeds and allow them to splutter before adding in finely chopped onions.
- Heat the onions till they start turning a little brown. Now add in finely chopped potatoes and stir.
- Heat the mix till potatoes are cooked completely. Now is the time to add in your bowl of dahi.
- Also add salt, turmeric and red chilly powder. Stir and add a little water.
- Cook till the mixture boils. Turn the heat off after a minute.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot with steamed rice.
- Enjoy the compliments!