The world is currently suffering from COVID fatigue and one big symptom is headaches! Is staying home all day everyday giving you the blues? Are you children driving you crazy and giving you headaches? If yes, try these home remedies.
Home Remedies for Headaches
1. Drink water to keep your body well hydrated. Dehydration causes headaches and drinking water can be a big help.
2. Dim the lights around you. Often bright lights make a headache worse, so you can reduce the intensity of your headache by reducing the brightness of lights around you.
3. Go for a walk outdoors. Exercise and fresh air are both beneficial in reducing your headaches.
4. Catch on the Zzzzzzzz! Sleep deprivation can also cause headaches, so you can get rid of the headache if you catch a few winks of sleep.
5. Try a champi. A head massage with warm oil is a great way to get rid of your headache. Try giving yourself a head massage if there is nobody else to help you out.
6. Use a cold compress. A cold compress can also help in relieving tension and reducing the impact of your headache.
Try these tricks and you may never need to pop a pill for your headache again!