Back ache is one common side effect of ageing. Children rarely have it. Youngsters may suffer from a back ache sometimes. But when you near your 40s, back ache turns into an old friend that you will see every now and then! So today we bring you tips on how to avoid seeing this old friend.
Tips to Prevent Back Ache
- The first important tip is to maintain good posture while sitting and also while standing. Slouching will make you prone to backaches. So always sit or stand up straight.
- Indugle in some back TLC with muscle strengthening exercises. Stretch and strengthen your muscles with core exercises.
- If your back is weak, do not lift heavy weight.
- Always watch your posture when you bend to pick something up.
- Keep yourself active and do not turn into a couch potato!