Everyone has been talking about how the CoronaVirus has ruined our life. Yes, it has affected the economy in a very negative way. Many people have lost their livelihoods and those who are still employed find it hard to stay cooped up indoors all the time due to the pandemic scare. But amongst all these negative aspects, there are a few positive aspects too. Just like any other cloud, this one may have a silver lining too!
Positive Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic
1. Families are now closer once again. The break up of family structures that we have witnessed in the last 2 decades is being slowly undone as we spend more time with our families.
2. The environment is much cleaner now!
3. People have more time on their hands. Working from home has given people a few extra hours every day!
4. Property prices have plumetted, it is a good time to buy a home if you have been wanting to!
5. We have been forced to save some money during these few months! You could put these savings towards the education of your children or towards the down payment of a new home!
So you see, it's not all bad!