Paneer Manchurian is one of the most liked dishes in the Southern part of Asia. Making restaurant style paneer Manchurian is easy and just takes about 30 minutes. Since you don’t need to chop many veggies unlike some other Indo Chinese recipes. This recipe can also be made with tofu instead of paneer.
Ingredients and prep:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take Maida and corn flour.
- Then add chili powder and salt.
- Mix well making sure all the dry ingredients are combined well
- Now slowly add water as required and make a smooth flowing consistency batter.
- Furthermore, add cubed paneer and coat well with batter.
- Then deep fry into hot oil till they turn golden brown.
- Finally, drain the fried paneer on a kitchen paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Firstly, in a large kadai add 3 tsp oil.
- Furthermore, add chopped ginger and garlic. saute for a minute.
- Also saute onions till they sweat.
- Add tomato sauce, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Furthermore add salt and chili powder.
- Saute for a minute. or till the sauce turns slightly thick.
- Now add the deep fried paneer and chopped spring onions. Give a good mix.
- Finally, add some chopped spring onions greens and serve hot dry restaurant style paneer Manchurian.
So, make the best use of the above recipe and enjoy your home cooked paneer Manchurian.