Every time you eat a fried snack, there is a little buildup of plaque in your arteries. Over time, the arteries get contricted and blood flow is restricted. This is where heart disease begins. So our doctors tell us to avoid eating very fatty or sugary foods. It is not really possible to give up all fried (and yummy) food forever, so we bring you a list of 8 items to add to your diet, because these food items unclog arteries naturally.
Heart Friendly Food Items
1. Fresh fruit like apples, water melon and oranges prevent buildup of plaque and oxidization of LDL.
2. Olive oil reduces bad cholestrol and improves good cholestrol.
3. Nuts like almonds and walnuts are rich in unsaturated fatty acids and Magnesium and help in regulating Cholestrol.
4. Avocado is rich in good fats, so it helps in improving levels of HDL and reducing LDL.
5. Broccoli is rich in Vitamin K and helps in preventing buildup of fatty deposits in blood.
6. Salmon is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, it also prevents buildup of fatty deposits in blood vessels.
7. Flaxseeds are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, help in regulating blood pressure and cleaning blood vessels.
8. Asparagus is rich in Vitamins K, B1, B2 and C. It regulates blood presure and improves heart health.