Environment is a big deal these days. As our children question us over our lifestyles and decisions, it is now time to clean up our act. This is why many people are looking for ways to reduce their own Carbon footprint. If each of us tries to do our own bit, we can certainly stall environmental degradation and global warming.
Here is how you can help the environment simply by reducing the amount of wastage you produce.
1. Reduce your use of paper. Avoid printing papers, reduce your use of paper towels, paper tissues, napkins etc.
2. Reduce your use of plastic. Any plastic item that cannot be re-used should be avoided.
3. Reduce your use of polythene. Buy grocery bags and avoid purchasing packaged groceries.
4. Learn to reuse things. Find creative ways of putting discarded items to use.
5. Reduce the wastage of food in your house. Find recipes to use leftovers.
6. Take a look in your trash can. Identify the items which could have been avoided to be trashed.
7. Sell everything that the kabadi can buy! Do not trash!
Inculcate these habits in your children also!