This is the time of year that everyone seems to be falling sick. The weather is changing and there are more infections in the air! It is very important to take steps to improve the immunity of your family so that you can prevent sickness in the family. As you know, when one member of the family falls sick, everyone else follows too!
How to Improve Immunity Naturally
- Bring sun into your home. Open up the blinds/curtains and let the sunshine in. This is important to keep sickness and germs at bay.
- Set hygiene rules for the children and grown ups. Everyone should wash hands and face immediately after coming home. This helps in reducing the spreading of germs at home.
- Give your beddings and linen regular washes.
- Include dahi, garlic, ginger, turmeric and spices a part of your daily diet.
- Sip on tulsi-adrak chai at least once everyday.
- Eat nutritious and well-balanced meals at proper times.
- Get adequate sleep every day.
- Find time to relax and unwind as a family. Learn to avoid too much stress.
If you follow these tips, you will be able to prevent disease and sickness from coming into your family.