You must have heard of people beinginvolved in accidents at home. Home accidents are most common either in the kitchen or in the washroom. So today we bring you a few tips that will help in avoiding accidents in the kitchen. These tips are especially important if you have children or the elderly in your kitchen.
Kitchen Safety Tips
1. Do not wear loose hanging clothes inthe kitchen.
2. Always store knives in a drawer, never leave them lying around or in reach of children.
3. Keep your hair tied back and away from the kitchen stove while cooking.
4. Do not leave knives in a sink full of soapy water. This causes serious and bloody accidents!
5. Always turn the pot handles away from front of the stove. This prevents accidental tipping on your hot pots.
6. Always keep a wet towel under your chopping board. This prevents accidental slipping of the board, so there is no accident.
7. Keep the lighter out of reach of children.
8. Do not leave food unattended while cooking. If you keep something in the oven, always set timers and alarms.
With these tips, you can avoid most safety hazards.