Do you love buying your lunch at Subway? We all love the customized sandwich at Subway, which is assembled just how we want it. Ever tried making one at home? Here is how you can make your own Sub at home....
1. Gather all your ingredients. You will need footlong bread, mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, cheese slices, assorted vegetables, pickled olives and pickled jalapenos.
2. Finely slice the cucumber, tomato, onion and bell peppers.
3. Slice the bread and toast the two halves.
4. Place the halves on your counter and put cheese slices or grated cheese over both of them.
5. Now spread a layer of lettuce and spinach on one of the halves. Top up with the sliced vegetables, olives and jalapenos.
6. Now dribble a little mustard sauce, a little mayonnaise and ketchup over the vegetables.
7. Top with the other half of the bread and press the sandwich lightly.
8. Wrap in a tissue paper, your sub is ready!