There has been a lot of debate around our favorite beverage Coffee. We keep hearing conflicting views about the effects of coffee on our bodies. It is just like tea - researchers cannot make up their mind about how good or bad it is for you!
New studies have now revealed that drinking coffee is indeed very good for you. It has been observed that coffee has various benefits for you, some of them are -
- Coffee makes you more alert and smart by blocking the effects of an inhibitory neurotransmitter called adenosine. This is why you feel likeyou have been woken up after a cup of coffee.
- For athletes, coffee improves performance by mobilizing fatty acids from fat stores in the body. This is why it also aids weight loss and boosts metabolism.
- Studies have now revealed that drinking coffee reduces the risk of Type 2 Diabetes significantly. This is one of the most important benefits of drinking coffee.
- For people who already have Type 2 Diabetes, drinking coffee regularly can reduce the risk of death due to Diabetes.
- It naturally lowers your rik of developing degenerating diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
- Studies show that drinking 4 or more cups of coffee everyday can reduce the risk of liver cirrhosis by 80%
As you see drinking coffee regularly can have many health benefits for you. But like everything else, it should be consumed in moderation. To get the maximum benefits out of drinking coffee, avoid adding sugar and also avoid drinking any coffee after 4 in the afternoon.