If you love North Indian food, Paneer Butter Masala is one of the dishes you cannot stop loving! Whether you are vegetarian or whether you are non-vegetarian, this dish pleases everyone alike. So today we bring you a simple recipe that is easy to make and will get you yummy results in no time!
Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
Ingredients - 2 large onions-chopped, 3 large tomatoes-chopped, 2 tsp ginger garlic paste, 250 gm paneer-cubed, fresh coriander, 4 green cardamoms, 3 tbsp fresh cream, 10-12 cashews, 2-3 cloves, butter, oil, sugar, salt and red chilly powder.
- Start by heating a little oil in the kadai. Add 2 cardamoms, followed by chopped onions. Fry till golden and then add in chopped tomatoes.
- After the onion-tomatoes masala has been cooked, take it off the stove and cool it down. When cooled, grind into a fine paste in the grinder.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan. Add in the cloves and 2 cardamoms. After 1 minute, add in ginger garlic paste. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Now add the ground onion tomato masala and stir nicely. Add in 1/2 cup water to get the right consistency gravy.
- Add salt, sugar, red chilly powder and other spices you might like.
- Now add in paneer pieces. You may fry the paneer cubes before adding to gravy, if you like.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with parathas or rice.