There has been a lot of focus on diet and cardiovascular diseases in recent times. This seems to be appropriate considering the increasing number of deaths caused by heart diseases. A lot of this focus has also been pointed at healthy fats - omega 3 fatty acids. We have been told again and again that a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids helps in lowering the bad cholestrol and improving the good cholestrol level in our blood. This is why it is important to know whether you are getting enough Omega 3 or not.
You are not getting enough Omega 3 fatty acids if...
- You have dry skin and brittle hair.
- Your nails are also brittle and chip easily.
- You have difficulty sleeping in the night.
- You find yourself losing focus and concentration.
- You have stiff and painful joints.
If you find these to be true, consider buying some Omega 3 supplements.