As Christmas holiday season kicks in, we are all set to party! But this end of year party season can often cause a lot of weight gain. So today Memsaab brings you a few tips on how to avoid overeating and weight gain during the party season.
Stay Healthy During Party Season
1. Eat a healthy snack before going to any party.
2. When you start your dinner/meal at a party, begin with a glass of water.
3. Avoid alcohol and sugary drinks, stick with water. If you really enjoy alcohol, don't have more than one drink.
4. Fill up your plate with salad and fruit.
5. Treat yourself to dessert only if you did not have any alcoholic or sugary drink.
6. Do not sleep immediately after getting home.
7. Take a little walk before going to bed.
8. Detox with warm water, honey and lemon juice in the morning.
Your are ready for the next party!