We love appetizers at our house. A palatable spinach mixture fills a tasty bread bowl like a celebration at a dinner table.
So, here we have the best spinach dip recipe for you this winter:
- 1 cup mayo
- 500 ml sour cream
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 1 box frozen spinach thawed, drained and chopped (or about 3/4 of a 500 gram bag of frozen spinach)
- 1 loaf sour dough bread with top cut off and hollowed out, keep the bread for dipping!
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry leek soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator 6 hours, or overnight.
- Remove top and interior of sourdough bread. Fill with mayonnaise mixture. Tear removed bread chunks into pieces for dipping.
Your Spinach dip is prepared.