No matter how much make up you wear, if you have dark circles under your eyes, they will show. You will wear your best face in the morning when you step out to work, but within 3 hours your dark circles will start showing! This is when you ask yourself "Why do I Have these Dark Circles Under my Eyes?"
Reasons Why You May Have Dark Circles
1. Sun damage is a big reason why dark circles show up under our eyes.
2. For some people, blue veins under the eyes give a permanent bluish appearance under the eyes!
3. Your makeup is of poor quality.
4. Poor sleeping pattern can cause you to develop under eye dark circles.
5. Eczema and allergies can also cause darness under the eyes.
Now that you know what's causing those dark circles, do something about it!