Someone said that a penny saved is a penny earned. It is true, in a way. But trying to save too many pennies can make you look cheap!
There is a thin line between being frugal and being a cheapskate. Which one are you?
5 Signs You are Too Frugal
1. Regifting - Do you gift away things that were gifted to you by friends or family?
2. Not eating healthy food - It is a well known fact that healthy food costs more than unhealthy food. Which one do you eat most of the time?
3. Storing things you MIGHT need some day - Do you store things in every nook and corner of your home, just because you might find use for them some day?
4. Stealing from office - Do you bring home paper napkins, toilet paper, handwash and a few other things from the office or restaurants or hotels?
5. Ignoring best by dates - Do you buy food items that are part their best by dates?
Now you know whether you are just penny wise or too cheap!