It is a well known and established fact that some form of regular physical activity is necessary for a healthy life. It is required to keep your weight in check, and also to prevent lifestyle diseases that are a result of sedentary life. But another well known fact is that exercising is BORING....so boring that most people cannot remain motivated to do it inspite of best intentions. What do we do?
5 Fun Activities for People Who Hate Exercising
1. Biking is a lot of fun, burns calories, improves muscle health and provides similar benefits as working out in a gym.
2. Swimming is one of the most fun physical activity, epecially on hot summer days!
3. Dancing is for people who love to move and love music!
4. Hula Hooping is not easy in the beginning, but once you get the hang of it, you can burn around 250 calories in just 30 minutes!
5. Household chores and gardening seem mundane, but they keep you on your toes and you end up burning those calories! The results of your hard work make it worthwhile to spend your time tending the garden or cleaning the house!