Are you an office-goer who is confused about what snacks to carry for office? Well, here we have a list of snacks that you can take to your office and can enjoy your meal.
Stock your desk drawers with these yummy treats. Or inspire the office manager to fill the lunch room with these healthy office options.
- Dried fruit (Dried cranberries, cherries, etc)
- Low-fat trail mix
- Single serving fruit bowls (choose the variety without sweetened syrup added)
- Reduced-fat or natural peanut butter to spread on a banana, an apple, pre-cut celery sticks or a Slice of whole-grain bread
- Almonds (natural or roasted without salt)
- Mini chocolate chips (Hint: Melt a few to make a dip to turn fruit into a special treat!)
- Unsweetened cocoa or low-cal hot chocolate (Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets packets have only 25 calories, but it's so rich!)
If your office has a refrigerator, consider some of these snacks that need to be refrigerated:
- Fat-free milk
- Fiber-rich, whole grain cereal
- Light mozzarella cheese balls or string cheese
- Flavored yogurt or Greek yogurt (Tip: Flavor unsweetened plain yogurt with honey)
- Hard-boiled eggs (Tip: if you want a healthier hard boiled egg, remove the yolk and fill the middle with hummus instead.)
So, whenever you are hungry or just want to have a bite to refresh your mood, you know what snacks you can take to your office.