In this spring season, there are news that are inclined towards raging flu that is affecting a lot more mass than anticipated. It is important that we take care of our health on a priority basis to keep ourselves fit and free from any germs and flu. The single best way to prevent seasonal flu is to get vaccinated each year, but good health habits like covering your cough and washing your hands often can help stop the spread of germs and prevent respiratory illnesses like the flu.
Here we have few healthy habits that help in preventing flu:
1. Reduce close contact: Avoid making any close contact with people who are sick. When you are sick, keep your distance from others to protect them from getting sick too.
2. Stay home when you are sick: If possible, when you are sick, stay home from work, school, and errands. This will help prevent spreading your illness to others.
3. Cover your mouth and nose: Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. It may prevent those around you from getting sick.
4. Clean your hands: If you are cleaning your hands by washing them regularly then it will help to protect you from germs.
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth: Flu and germs often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his or her eyes, nose, or mouth.
So, try amending the above habits to prevent the spreading of flu.