Who doesn’t love eating cheesecake? Well, what if you know how to prepare it too? Will that be amazing if you have a little idea to bake your own cheesecake at home? Cheesecake is one of the most delicious food items loved by all. It is often asked about how to make cheesecakes when it comes to preparing it at home. So today I’m sharing some tips and tricks for cheesecake perfection.
First of all, make sure that you have all the below ingredients with you at home to start preparing cheesecakes for good.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese softened
- 1 p sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
Once with the above ingredients you can follow the steps below to make cheesecakes:
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
So, now since you know how to make cheesecake at home, make the maximum use of it.