Protein is one of the building blocks of life. This is why it is so important to have adequate protein in our diet. If your food is not providing you the required amount of protein, your health will suffer. The protein deficiency symptoms are so general, that often they go unrecognized. Here are a few symptoms of protein deficiency.
Symptoms of Protein Deficiency
1. Feeling tired and fatigued, even early in morning.
2. Weight gain, or inability to lose weight.
3. Brittle nails and dry hair that tends to break a lot.
4. Dry skin.
5. Inability to focus - fogged brain.
6. Feeling moody and anxious.
These are generic symptoms that are usually not associated with anything. Most people do not give much thought to these issues. But if most these seem to be true for you, you are most likely deficient in protein!